Thursday, August 20, 2009

I LOVE My Workshop



So this was the first shipping session that we have been able to complete all of the orders in our new space. I started on Wednesday, because Dana had to work at another job, and we finished all of the orders before 2:00pm on Thursday. That has to be a new MNC record!!!! The reason that we were able to kick butt was the amazing space that we now have in the workshop! It was so easy to alphabetize and sort, when you have unlimited counter space. (I love my Dad!) It was also easy to walk down the isles and check the delivery instructions. It was just sweet! The only drawn back was that the lighting and the plug ins are not hooked up and I did not realize just how early it is getting dark these days. We also had to run some electrical cords for the calculator and the visa machine, but it was only a minor problem. I can tell that we are going to be able to do our work in half of the time and with so much more accuracy than before. I just love our new digs!

3 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

It really does look fantastic. I can't wait to see it IRL! in just one week.

Kimberly said...

It looks awesome. I can't wait until the weekend!

Jennifer R said...

It looks great! When do the designers get to come play lol!