Thursday, September 17, 2009

30 Years Ago Today

This morning started with the coolest message left on my answering machine. While I was over at the workshop, stuffing Jingle Bell Crop flyers into all of the kits ( which would have been a really good idea YESTERDAY before all of the packages were sealed ) someone left me a message. When I got home this is something like what I heard:

"Hey Cindy! This is Gloria. Imagine my surprise when I was standing in line at the grocery store, and I start thumbing through a scrapbook magazine and there you are staring out at me.
Do you know that 30 years ago today, we met and became room mates at college and lived together for about a year and a half ? From the photo in the magazine, I think that you are aging really well and look amazing for being "so much older". You also owe me $12.00, you bitch. I had to buy the magazine to read the article to see what has been going on in your life.
Phone me. Gloria"

I laughed so hard! It just made my day!

No comments: