Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Little Bit of Heaven



This is heaven for me!!! Just look at that color and texture. We were just a little too early for all of the scarecrow and pumpkin displays that the fruit stands put up for Halloween, but they were starting to harvest the pumpkin fields and bins were starting to appear in front of the stands. Piles of hay bales were sitting to the sides and so I am sure that when we go back next week, the displays will be complete.
I had so much fun wandering around with my camera, I think that the fruit stands know me by name by now!
When I retire, I am so moving to Creston !!! Unfortunately, they do not have a scrapbook store or even a scrapbook department within one of their stores, but they do have a few very good restaurants and amazing veggies and fruit. We cook all of our meals out of the produce that we buy at the stands. Only five more sleeps!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, beautiful pictures. What gorgeous rich colours. Fall is my favourite time of the year for
outdoor pictures.
Hope you plan to scrapbook these!