Friday, November 12, 2010

This is not my collage - I am not talented enough to figure out how to do this on my computer- can anyone help me?? I absolutely love the mason jars, I have collected different kinds ever since I was a teenager and I display them all over the house. This was just too cute for words and so I had to copy it, to enjoy it over and over again!
This summer I went out into the gardens and picked a big beautiful bouquet of flowers from as many plants as I could find blooming. Everyone loved it so much, that over the weeks, I kept refilling it as the blooms faded and different seasonal plants started to flower - the "look" of the bouquet changed many times over the summer and this week, I am going to scrapbook those photos! It will remind me of the warmer days, as it has been downright chilly here by the mountains the last few nights. I have pumpkins all over the place, sitting at the gate posts and around the house, I am hoping that they do not turn to mush!!!
I am trying to ignore the clouds and the snow flurry warnings and live in denial just a few more days. However, Megan told me that the pumpkins are "tacky" now that Halloween is over. And can I just say something here- this is the very same girl that a few weeks ago told me that she is not going to be so strict with her children (as I was) and she is going to be WAY MORE permissive and not so bossy ( as I was). Megan does not realize that she can't even stop bossing me (her mom) around, so I want to see how this "permissive" child raising theory is going to work for her!! From now on I am going to pack a notebook around and write down all the stupid stuff that she says, so that 14 or 15 years from now we can see how her "new" theories on raising kids has panned out. HA!!



No comments: