Monday, February 6, 2012

Help With My Mac





Okay, people. I need a little help. Does anyone out there know how to change the rulers in a Mac Word document to standard measure instead of metric? I am trying to journal the last few pages of my Ice Magic album. Last January, my family and I went to the ice carving competition at Lake Louise and it was AMAZING!!!!!!! I have completed an entire album this week, with all of the incredible photos that I took during the competition.
It was not my usual style of album - this time I decided to give one of Creative Memories' premade pages albums a try. The premade pages were designed in all shades of blue, taupe and red, just perfect for the colors of my photos, as most of the photos were of the ice carvings themselves, and luckily for me, all of my party wore winter clothes that had some red in them. Talk about a perfect combination! All I had to do was pop the photos into the appropriate spots and add some snowflake embellishments. Again, luckily for me, I happen to have a whole snap case full of winter embellishments, most of them being snowflakes! An album with hardly any work, but a very beautiful flow and feel.
This morning, I started out to do all of the journaling on the pages. Another thing that I never do - complete pages and not complete the journaling at the same time. I thought it would be more efficient if I did it all at once. This is when I ran into the problem! My new laptop is set for metric measure and I just can't figure out how to change it over. HELP!!!!
If anyone out there knows how to make this little tweak, I would really appreciate it. Then I can post some of the layouts that I have completed, using this EXTREMELY EASY format. Well worth the cost, when you consider that you can complete a whole travel album in just a couple of nights.
Help!!!!!

No comments: