Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just look at this photo! This little one is going to be a chip off the old block!!! I am teaching Peyton to clean, by osmosis..you give her a rag, a broom or a Swiffer dust mop and she goes to town. I didn't really have to show her anything, I guess she has been an attentive little pupil when she comes to visit Grandma and Grandpa! Peyton knows her way around cleaning supplies at the ripe old age of 14 months. Is that cute or what? LOL! The only bad thing about this scenario is that she also puts everything in the garbage, just like me. Hence, I am missing my most favourite-of-all-time necklace. I gave it to Peyton to play with and because it is so big and clunky, I had no idea that it could be lost. Sadly, lost it is... I think that she may have put it in the garbage and I threw the bag away before I noticed that the necklace was missing. I will have to be a bit more careful about what Peyton is throwing away! I sure am going to miss that necklace! Peyton remains scared of my vacuum cleaner, so I don't have to worry about her sucking anything up - at least,not yet. But,I am carefully watching my scrapbook supplies. The babysitter has taught her to colour with crayons, so I don't think it will be long before she realizes that the mother ship of paper resides in Grandma's house. Can you imagine the result, if this little whirl wind managed to get into a scrapbook room for even just a while? I may have some "customized" papers to work with!

No comments: