Saturday, July 14, 2012

Boy!!! That was quite the storm we had. At quarter after four, I woke up to one of the most amazing lightning storms I have ever seen, only to remember that a few of the windows at the workshop had been left open due to the heat and our ongoing bathroom renovation. Shit!!! After mopping up water for an hour, I was totally awake and there really was no point in going back to bed. What is a scrapbooker to do? Well, grab a camera of course! The garden was pretty much flat from the hail, but the flower beds on the south side of the house were glistening with little jewels of water. Because I NEVER, EVER am awake at this time of the morning, I was able to capture these photos before they blew off. I guess there was ONE good thing about being awake at 5:00am. Just one!

No comments: