Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just three more sleeps and I am off to the desert...heat, heat and more heat, I hope! I am going to find me a nice little spot in the sun (with a cold Corona) and cook this cold virus right out of my body. What an ordeal to organize nine people to go on vacation and I am predicting that this might just be the first and the last Trodden Christmas Family Vacation. One thing that has me a little freaked out is that my ENTIRE family is going to be in one large hot air balloon at the same time. Talk about putting all of your eggs in one basket - quite literally! My fantastic, almost daughter in law came up with the idea of going hot air ballooning and my fantastic travel agent found a company that can take us all up at one time. Coming from a family of roofers, I don't think we will have any issue with the heights! California, here we come!

No comments: