Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am about to be politically incorrect...maybe it is the cold that I have and the fever and chills that keep hitting me, but I am home sick today and I have had the television on for company, even though I am not really watching it. What the hell has happened to our world? I guess that I have missed a lot in the past few years, not having access to daytime television at work. I have to repeat my question...what the hell has happened to our world? Really? Do we not have better things to think about and debate. Honey Boo Boo....seriously????? Or am I just feverish or have I picked the one day in the year that the populace has lost its brains? I used to have a healthy respect for the journalism of Anderson Cooper. When his name came to mind, I envisioned projectile rockets, terrorism, genocide, Anderson risking his life to get behind enemy lines to show us the atrocities that we need to know about to affect change and make the world a better place. I think, today and forever more, I will have a different take on him. Did a piece of mortar shell hit him in the head? Is he experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome? I don't get it. I am going back to bed. Maybe this is just a bad dream. People peeing in bottles to save $10.00 a month on water bills, a Honey Boo Boo generator that will tell you what her made up name for yours would be, seriously? I think I am delirious...zzzzzzz

No comments: