Thursday, February 28, 2013

I have made my husband's day!!! That is quite something - by 10:00am, I had him totally wrapped around my little finger and now I have an entire day when he feels that he owes me!!! And I am not above using that in my favour!! (sometimes I am a little evil at heart, and hey, I am the first one to admit that!)LOL. He has been up in the farm shop since about 7:00am, trying to make two of these little felt/cardboard seals for his 26 Oldsmobile that has become the love of his life and his #1 priority. Apparently, he kept wrecking the seals that he was trying to make because he didn't have the right tools on hand. That is when he came down to the house and asked me to help. It didn't take long - less than 15 minutes and with the aide of my Cropadile, a sharp pair of fine scrapbooking scissors and a craft knife, I had two perfect copies of something that he could not buy or make. He was in awe when I brought out the Cropadile - I know that he has seen it laying around on my design table, but I guess he had never watched me use it or had connected the fact that it might come in handy for some of his projects. He was totally taken with that little pink gadget and I got an extra kiss and a hug to boot!!! He thanked me profusely and went back to the shop, holding the little seals in his hand like they were baby birds. Now, I have to figure out how this translates into not having to make supper tonight! LOL

No comments: