Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Megan sent me these photos the other day, when she had turned her back on Peyton "colouring" in her high chair - what a little monkey!!! She keeps saying "pretty girl, pretty girl" and she applies her own makeup with abandon. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the outcome, thank goodness that someone invented markers that wash off in the bathtub! The other night, the bath water was positively green from all of the marker that I scrubbed off that little girl! I also had to wsh out her mouth, because for some strange reason, she had decided to bite the tips off about three markers. This colouring pastime is getting a little expensive when we have to keep replacing the markers and wax crayons. Guess what Miss Peyton is getting for Valentine's Day - more markers!

No comments: