Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Noon is close approaching and that ends my time of scrapbooking and Food Network TV. I set a time deadline, as I am about 2/3rds the way through a bathroom renovation and if I don't draw a line in the sand, I will still be scrapbooking tonight and the touch up painting won't get done. I didn't quite get in the amount of time at my table that I wanted, but after a quick count as I was putting on page protectors, I completed 12 - 2 page layouts for Peyton's album, created 5 - 2 page layouts for my own album and basically cleaned my scrapbook room. I am happy with that. This week's scrappin' showed me that I lead a very boring life! If it was not for all the layouts of my granddaughter, I would hardly have any photos at all!!! It feels good to get all of the munchkin's photos in her albums, as Megan has not had any time this year to work on them. Maybe, she can add some pages in for herself, as yesterday at the gym, Megan dropped a great big disc weight on her big toe and she is now handicapped and sitting at home, hopefully with a bag of frozen peas on her foot (and calling me to complain). That would mean scrapbooking time to me!!! Mike and I went to town last night and had coffee with our friends, came home at 11:30, watched a National Geographic show on TV and went to bed. How boring is that? When did I get so old? So boring? Because of my lack of "family" photos, I have decided to participate in "Project Life" this year, in addition to the regular amount of scrapbooking that I usually do. With a twist. I am going to use Project Life to document the fulfillment (or lack thereof) my New Year's resolutions. Ha!! That ought to be a good one! Here is the treadmill (without me on it), here is the veggies that rotted in the fridge, here are the projects that I didn't complete... you get the picture. Speaking of projects - I had better get to painting. I need to take a picture of what I accomplished today. How is that for motivation?

No comments: